The Kreg Jig is an ever popular accessory for the beginner and seasoned woodworker alike.
The Kreg Tool Company has done much to promote this product, and the Jig is likely an item most folks in this game will discover at some point or another.
Our analysis of social media outlets reveal just how popular the Kreg Jig is...
...in fact this special jig’s talkaboutability (is that even a word?) has jettisoned so far off the social media Richter scale that we just couldn’t resist commissioning an 'expert weigh-up'.
I've included a few Tweets to illustrate my point...
When we contemplate launching a piece of content, we use tools like Topsy to gauge the level of interest in a particular topic, and the Kreg Jig won our attention hands down.
In fact, if there was ever a product we sell that deserves the sort of output we’ve given here, we hope you would agree that it’s the Kreg Jig!
And as I’m sure you can imagine, there was no shortage of experts willing to share their exploits with this 'wonder tool’.
Below is the result of my quest to find out just how powerful the Kreg Jig is.
I hope you enjoy this expert fuelled post...
...and please make sure you share this article and click on the links below to learn more about these wonderful and wise individuals!
- Kristen, DIY Blogger from Pinktoesandpowertools.com. Find her on Facebook.
- Anna, DIY Blogger from directionsnotincluded.com. Find her on Facebook.
- Carol, DIY Blogger from elephantbuffet.blogspot.com. Find her on Facebook
- Sarah, Writer and serial DIY-er from sarahsbigidea.com. Find her on Facebook.
- Colin, Videographer from woodworkweb.com. Find him on Facebook.
- Howard, Aspiring Carpenter from abienormal.com. Find him on Youtube
- Peter, General Contractor from LADoorsAndMore.com. Find him on Youtube.
- Nicole, DIY Blogger from thenewenglandgirl.com. Find her on Facebook.
- Amber, DIY Blogger from AverieLane.com. Find her on Facebook.
- Cher-Ann, DIY Blogger from designsbystudioc.com. Find her on Facebook.
- Chris, Project Designer & Builder from chiefs-shop.com. Find him on Facebook.
- Jen, DIY Blogger from pinkwhen.com. Find her on Facebook.
- Katie, Blogger from addicted2diy.com. Find her on Facebook.
- Heidi, DIY Blogger from OneCreativeMommy.com. Find her on Facebook.
- Tony, Capenter from Artisantony.com. Find him on Youtube.
Kreg Jig Model: K4
“The Kreg Jig made putting things together so easy and I'm really glad I made the purchase early on. Putting together our entryway bench was a breeze.
Hello everyone, I'm Kristen, the blogger behind Pinktoesandpowertools.com. I decided three years ago that I was going to learn how to build things out of wood and I haven't looked back since. Luckily for me, right in my beginning I had heard about a tool that was taking the DIY world by storm--the Kreg Jig--and I bought it for my very first project. I decided that I would build a closet door organizer for my daughter's room. I intentionally built something that was going to be hidden from sight in case it was a disaster!
After that first build, I was hooked--on building and on Kreg products. The Kreg Jig made putting things together so easy and I'm really glad I made the purchase early on. Putting together our entryway bench was a breeze. I pieced the top of the bench together using the Kreg Jig and assembled